Happy Hands are designed for children who have additional needs that cause them to bite and chew their hands. The large size can also be used successfully for Alzheimers patients.
The mitt has added padding inside to help protect hands from chewing and soreness from excess saliva.
All of the chewing aids sit away from the hand to reduce damage caused by biting down directly on the skin.
It has a pocket in the top, which can hold the detachable heart-shaped ring supplied. The chewy shapes from the Gummee range can also fit inside the glove for additional sensory play.
Happy Hands Mouthing Gloves are an ideal product for young people who's additional needs cause them to bite and chew their hands but may have difficulty holding conventional chewing toys.
We have supplied measurements on the photos so you can easily see which size you might need to order.
**PLEASE NOTE THE HAPPY HANDS IS FOR OLDER CHILDREN, NOT BABIES. PLEASE SEE GUMMEE GLOVE FOR TEETHING BABIES**
- Pocket in the top for removable chewy shapes
- Padded design for protection and absorption
- Textured Food-grade silicone side chews (permanently attached)
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- Black and white crinkle patch, for visual and sound stimulation
- Hygienic and convenient travel/laundry bag for easy machine washing
- 3 sizes to choose from
- Safety tested to EN71 compliance
- BPA, Phthalate and Latex free